Saturday, January 29, 2011

Liver Cleansing.


Coffee Enema to flush out the gall stones



continue with a water enema to flush out.

Quiry what's that in the toilet bowl? Its the bad cholesterol and gall stones,some its small and some are slightly bigger and do you know that there's some even bigger than this?
After a long while did not do LIVER CLEANSING,and was having slightly fever and cough yesterday,I took another try to do liver cleansing again,drank my colozone at 11 and following a 125mls of talbot grove cold pressed olive oil at 12,suddenly I woke up at 5 and feel congested,its so hard to make me fall into sleep,I cant even poop and feel dizzy.
At 0530 hours I was hoping I could sleep but not,so I decided to do coffee enema earlier and hoping it really flush out something this time as previously I failed.
After the first flush of coffee enema,I feel more alert and fresh..a bowl of bubble in the toilet bowl and I know its all the gassy wind trapped all these while in my intestine and due to some gastric problems,I know whatever flush it out,thank god.
Continue with a water enema and I feel much more comfort and another full bowl of bubbles in the toilet bowl and this time I feel much more lighter than previous.
I know due to my hardworkingness that made me not enough sleep and food that sometimes irritates my body,this is a not enough flush out,but at least I gets to sleep.HEHE!
after having the flush out,I went off to bed at 0700 and ahhhhh..I woke up at 12.hehe,it was a peace sleep and since today is a holiday to me,that's why I have not much worries about enjoying my sleep.After showering myself,doing chanting and had my lunch,thought to continue my assignments and suddenly heavily rain poured,it makes me feels wanna sleep again,so..imma went off to bed. HAHA!
1730 imma wakes up again,imma thought everyone was not at home and imma found that mommy and second brother was at home,so imma wash up and had enjoyed dinner with them. <3
Imma wanna do liver cleansing again after chinese new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment